Pelé is widely regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time. He has achieved numerous accolades and awards throughout his career. At the international level justurk, Pelé is the only player to have won three FIFA World Cup titles. He was also a member of the Brazilian team that won the 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cups. At the club level, Pelé won the Intercontinental Cup with Santos in 1962 and primavera24
1. He also claimed the Brazilian championship with Santos in 1961, 1962, 1963 and
2. Pelé was awarded the Ballon d’Or in 1970 and is the youngest-ever recipient of the award. He was also voted ‘Athlete of the Century’ by the International Olympic Committee in
3. Pelé was named a UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador in 1992 and was awarded the Olympic Order in loga3
4. In the same year, he was honored with the FIFA Order of Merit for his services to the game. He was inducted into the International Football Hall of Fame in 1993 and the Brazilian Football Hall of Fame in
5. In honor of his significant contributions to the sport, Pelé was awarded the Brazilian Golden Medal of Merit in hibsnet.
6. He was also made a Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire in 1997.
Pele, arguably the greatest footballer to ever grace the game, is also known as the ‘Footballing Philosopher’ due to his wisdom and deep understanding of the sport. Pele was born Edson Arantes do Nascimento in 1940, in the Brazilian city of Tres Coracoes. He first rose to fame when he helped Brazil win the World Cup in 1958, at the tender age of shedweb.
1. Pele’s career spanned more than two decades, and he scored a staggering 1,283 goals in 1,366 games. Pele was a master of the game. His ability to anticipate the movements of his opponents and his technical skill were second to none. He was a brilliant dribbler who could keep the ball close to his feet and change direction quickly dripmoda.